1. Click the FTP Accounts icon under Files.
2. Enter a login name and password.
3. If you leave /user2 in the directory box, then the user of this FTP account will only have access to the /user2 directory and all folders under it.
To give the user access to the entire website, delete everything except the forward slash "/" (ie./public_html/).
4. You can put a quota limit on this FTP account if you wish.
5. Click the Create FTP Account button.
6. That’s it! You’ve successfully added a new FTP account.