To set up a database using the MySQL Database Wizard:
1. Click on the MySQL Database Wizard icon under Databases.
2.In the New Database field, enter a name for the database.
3. Click Next Step.
4. In the Username field, enter a name for the user allowed to manage the database.
5. In the Password field, type the user’s password.
6. Click Create User.
7. Select the privileges you wish to grant the user, or select ALL PRIVILEGES.
8. Click Next Step to complete the process.
Note: When you add a user and database using the MySQL Database Wizard, the user is automatically given access to the database; there is no need to use the Add User to Database feature.