1. Click the MySQL Databases icon under Databases.
2. In the Create New Database box, enter the name of your new database.
3. Click on the Next Step button to continue.
4. The database has been created. You now need to create and add a user to this database. Click on the Go Back link.
5. Under the MySQL Users > Add New User section, enter a new user to be added to the database.
6. Enter a password for this user.
7. Click on the Create User button.
8. The new user has been created. Now, you have to link this user to the database. Click on the Go Back link.
9. Under the Add User to Database section, check to make sure the correct user and correct database are selected.
Note: The username of the hosting account has been added to the beginning of both the user and the database, with an “_” underscore between them.
10. Click Add to add the user to the database.
11. Assign privileges to the user.
12. Click on the Next Step button.
13. That’s it! The user has been added to the database