You can use auto-responders to send a message back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a certain account. This can use useful for times when you are on vacation or unavailable, or if you have a generic message that you wish to send for support email address.
1. Click the Auto-responders icon under Mail.
2. Click the Add Auto-responder button.
3. Enter the email address for which you want to create an auto-responder.
Note: If you have more than one domain in your account (ie. with domain parking or addon domains), be sure to choose the correct domain for which you want to create your POP email account).
4. Enter the From details, as you want them to appear in the From field of your auto-response.
5. You can enter your own subject in the Subject field, or just leave the default setting.
6. Under normal circumstances, you should always leave the character set setting to us-ascii.
7. You have the option of sending your auto-responders in HTML format. By default, it will be sent inPlain Text.
8. Enter the body of your auto-response message.
9. Click the Create/Modify button to complete the process.
10. That’s it! The autoresponder has been successfully created.