An MX record is used by a mail server to route incoming email. Changing your MX record is usually done to redirect email to a remote server. It can also be used as a temporary backup in case the local mail server goes down.
1. Click the MX Entry icon under email.
2. Choose the domain for which to change the MX record.
3. Give the MX entry a priority between 0 and 10. The priority dictates in what order connecting to mail server locations should be attempted. The lower the number, the higher the priority.
4. Enter the destination of the remote mail server.
5. Click on the Add New Record button to complete the process